Instagrid: Of trees and skies and pies
So this last two weeks was all about:
- Frank (you crazy, crazy thing)
- I made a pie (not this one, this is a picture of what mine looked like had I had the skills to make it look like that)
- I visited the place where my two besties are getting married…oh my!
- Shared a hangover breakfast courtesy of my friend’s lovely sister
- Found some super cute bus graffiti
- Pounded the pavements
- Relaxed at the bus on the way to Bikram yoga (I am seriously addicted – thanks Sylvia for the invite!)
- Celebrated my dear friend’s Hen’s night (did you catch the DIY I did?)
- Found a beautiful path to walk on
I found another interesting camera app this week – 360 Panarama.
It looks a little bit tricky, but I’ll be sure to post a pic once I give it a whirl and let you know!
[Check out all the other cool peeps at our Instagrid party here]